Welcome to Our Practice
Ripu S. Hundal, MD FACE, is Director of First State Endocrinology and Education Coordinator in the Department of Endocrine, Residency Program, Internal Medicine at Christiana Care Hospital, both in Newark, Delaware. Dr Hundal received his medical degree from the GMC, Amritsar, India. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, and a fellowship in Endocrinology at Yale University School of Medicine, Connecticut. He is board certified in Endocrinology and has been working in the Delaware area since 2001.
Dr Hundal is a fellow of the American College of Endocrinology and former Board member of Mid-Atlantic AACE chapter. He is a member of the American Diabetes Association, Endocrine Society, American Association of Clinical Endocrinology and the Medical Society of Delaware. He is also Director of Nutrition Program at United Medical ACO, Newark, DE.
Dr Hundal has authored and coauthored articles published in peer-reviewed journals such as Diabetes, New England Journal Of Medicine, Practical Diabetology, Drugs, Journal of Clinical Investigation and is a frequent invited lecturer and presenter at local and national conferences. He has been nominated for Top Doctors in Delaware and Greater Philadelphia Area numerous times.
Our patients are our priority. We offer quality services with a team of specialists. More details about our services are outlined below.
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- Insulin pump starts and management
- Glucose sensors insertion and removal
- Adrenal Disorders
- Thyroid Nodules
- Thyroid Cancer
- Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism
- Pituitary tumors. Cushing’s syndrome, Acromegaly, Prolactinoma
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Lipid Disorders
- Male and Female Reproductive Disorders- Infertility, Hypogonadism
- Weight Management- nutrition and weight loss medications
- Nutritional Management of post bariatric patients
- Metabolic Bone disorders
- Hypercalcemia, Hypocalcemia
- Transgender Disorders